Biolase Epic North York
The Ultimate in Aerosol-Free Dentistry
Epic X is the all-in-one everyday diode laser. This aerosol-free best-seller dental laser features new software technology and a new cordless foot pedal, among other notable innovations. With quick surgical capabilities, numerous hygiene procedures (where permitted), plus modes for Pain Therapy and Whitening, Epic X is a highly versatile, productive instrument.
Surgery, Pain Relief and Whitening At Your Fingertips
Epic X features three distinct treatment modes and 30 clinical indications, greatly expanding the utility of your Epic X laser. You have access to Surgery, Pain Relief and Whitening procedures from a single device, ensuring quick payback and long-term ROI.
Create Whiter Smiles Faster
In-office teeth whitening remains in high demand and can be a steady, reliable source of revenue for practices. With affordable per-patient costs and dramatic results in as little as 20 minutes of chair time, your practice can begin benefiting from laser whitening today.
Provide Pain Relief Faster
Epic X is cleared for temporary relief of minor pain, including pain associated with TMJ or other thermomandibular disorders. And with patented handpiece attachments to simplify the procedure, it’s a snap to provide pain relief faster.
Start and Finish Laser Surgeries Faster
Epic X marked the debut of BIOLASE’s patented pre-initiated tip to complement our standard non-initiated tips. What does this mean to you? You and your team can get to work faster without having to manually initiate or re-initiate tips.
Maximize Tooth Whitening Patient Results and Revenue
Epic White 2Go is easy to use for both your patients and staff—putting you on the fast track to growing revenue.
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Fibroma removal
- Gingival troughing for crown impressions
- Gingival incision and excision
- Hemostasis and coagulation**
- Implant recovery
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Oral papillectomies
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa**
- Tissue retraction for impression
- Laser soft tissue curettage
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft tissue within the periodontal pocket
- Sulcular debridement (removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft tissue in the periodontal pocket to improve clinical indices including gingival index, gingival bleeding index, probe depth, attachment loss and tooth mobility)
- Reduction of bacterial level (decontamination) and inflammation***
- Removal of highly inflamed edematous tissue affected by bacteria penetration of the pocket lining and junctional epithelium
- Light activation for bleaching materials for teeth whitening
- Laser-assisted whitening/bleaching of teeth
- Topical heating for the purpose of elevating tissue temperature for a temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness, minor arthritis pain, or muscle spasm, minor sprains and strains, and minor muscular back pain; the temporary increase in local blood circulation; the temporary relaxation of muscle
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Stonebrook Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms